Are you ready to get started?
Here you will learn how to apply a square-fold in origami.
A square-fold consists of two valley-folds and one horizontal mountain-fold.
1. Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.
It is good to remember the arrow symbol that represents a valley-fold and a subsequent unfold.
2. Prepare to apply a vertical valley-fold and then unfold.
3. Prepare to rotate the paper by 45°.
4. Prepare to mountain-fold in half horizontally.
5. Prepare to unfold the mountain-fold that you have just applied.
6. Prepare to apply a square-fold consisting of two valley-folds and a horizontal mountain-fold.
7. Congratulation! You have completed applying a square-fold.